Old 12-25-2011, 07:01 PM
Charlee

Nanamoms, I never thought I wanted one of these "newer" machines! I was perfectly happy with my old black girls, altho I do have a Kenmore that takes cams, I never used it much.
Then I saw that 403 and simply HAD to have it!! Couldn't tell you why, but I did, even after passing by several in the past. Then I saw Buzz on Craig's list and showed the ad to the spousal unit...and I suspected he might have gotten it for me when I saw the ad on his computer. Even tho I suspected, this morning there was no machine cabinet with a bow on it in the house..so I assumed that I didn't get it. Then he had me open a package...and in the package was a foot controller. He asked if that was the one I needed? (I've had my eye out for a black controller for my 201, which came to me with a color white replacement controller.) I still didn't catch on and told him "No...this plug is wrong for the 201...but maybe we can rewire it?" He sighed and said, "Well...maybe it'll fit the machine that's out in the storage unit then..." ~laffin~ I made him go get Buzz right then and there!