Old 12-26-2011, 05:32 AM
lovelyl

Default A Christmas Surprise for my Singer 328!!!

A few weeks ago, I was at my DMIL's house to look at an "old portable sewing machine" that she wanted to throw away. It turned out to be a nice Domestic straight stitch machine in pristine condition. She liked it but didn't want it because it was so heavy to lift up and down. I convinced her to keep it and and we would look for a sewing table so she could set it up in her guest room and not have to worry about lifting it when she wanted to use it. In looking through the attachments that came with it, I found a black cam that fits my Singer 328. Of course I wanted it, but restrained myself... She said she didn't have any machine that it fit and really didn't remember where she got it. She also thought she had some more somewhere. I was drooling, but just casually said if she found them, I would be interested in buying them from her.
Christmas morning she gave me an "extra" Christmas gift. I unwrapped it and it contained 26 cams that fit my 328!!!!!!! Only 4 of them are duplicates of cams I already had. I was sooooo excited!! Guess what I am going to be playing with today!