Old 12-26-2011, 10:41 AM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Originally Posted by klgreene View Post
Oh what fun, don't forget the PDF....you amaze me girl!
It isn't me Katie that is amazing it is the program! It is so easy to use. I would never ever sit down with pen and paper and come up with these on my own. But I just chose a shape and started stretching it and moving it and found things I liked and just kept building on that. I have never had so much fun with a program before.

I can't sing it's praises enough. It is a wonderful way to create and let your imagination fly. Then you can go to print and print out templates of what you made! Or print your design off as a stencil and use it to quilt with.

Like I said in the tute so many possibilities of ways to use this.

I was finishing this at 4am so sorry I didn't even think about the PDF. I will get it done today and post it here after while.

One of my many sins is I have a tendency to leave everything to the last minute. I did start doing some of the screenshots the other day but inspiration doesn't hit me unless I wait til I have to push myself to get it done! LOL Hence the working on it til 4am. I didn't really get serious about posting it til midnight. Then I still kept stopping to watch David Tuttera's wedding show. Love that show! The creativity is mind boggling.

Last edited by Rhonda; 12-26-2011 at 10:44 AM.