Old 12-27-2011, 08:28 AM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Thanks everyone for the kind comments. I hope you enjoy all the tutorials. I have no idea where it will end. We shall see how much I can pass along.

Sorry about the PDF I came down with a virulent form of the flu and was really sick from 4pm yesterday to now. At least I am able to be up abit now. Haven't tried to eat anything yet. I am diabetic and since all I ate yesterday was a peanut butter sandwich and a small bag of chips at 2 and I went to sleep at 4 til 10pm -so last night my blood sugar was down to 78. I was really weak and shaky and couldn't think. We are both diabetic and I keep frosting in the house so a couple of small bites of frosting and it was back up shortly. But I spent most of the night in the bathroom. Lost a lot of water and I could feel I was dehydrated but I couldn't keep anything down not even pills.

I'm doing a little better so I will work on that PDF today sometime. I am glad you all are getting some good out of the lessons. I am having a blast learning new things from the books and from trial and error. I know a lot of people will only do piecing but I hope those who wanted to do quilting designs to quilt with will see the possibilities in this feature as well as those who like applique. I will continue on with the patchdraw in the next lesson and show more of how to use it. This is all new to me too and I was so excited when I figured it out!