Old 12-27-2011, 08:58 AM
Candace

Originally Posted by BoJangles View Post
Candace, the 128 is in really nice shape!

Don't you have all the colors now of the 301s? Are they all the short bed, or are some of your 301's the long bed? The machine model I have the most of is the FW, but I don't have a tan one - only the white (light green) and the black ones. When you go for a particular model it is so nice to get all the colors in that model! I'm doing the happy dance for you! Now, you need to get all the colors in both the short bed and long bed! Wouldn't that be fun?

Nancy
Yes, I've got all the 301 colors now. I do have one longbed in the brown/mocha. The only one I don't have is the black longbed. But, now I've got 4 so I'm out of the hunt! They've all needed some sort of work, but I love them. I was using the 128 yesterday and I don't know if I can get use to the vibration(similar to my 99) and that it's one pretty loud machine. It's very neat to have, but I don't imagine I'll take it out to use it much after it gets put away. I do like the knee control on it, but it feels and sounds like I'm driving a dump truck while using it.