View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 09:22 AM
jgriinke

That is wonderful. I have to share a little something one of my grandsons said to his mother. This is a grandson that I have only seen a few times. He is now 13 years old. It is my husbands sons child - we don't get to see them very often. A long story and I won't even go there.
Anyway, I feel that when I make something for grandkids, they all get what I am making. There are 9 in all. I made placemats this year for the kids. They are snowman faces and I embroidered their names on them. In the past I made pillowcases for different occasions and other goodies. Well, I sent them to the kids before Chirstmas along with a card and some cash.
Well, their Mother and I chat through Facebook. She told me that Trey said that she should make a cabinet to put all the things that I have made in it. That way, he could look at them all year, not just for the season or holiday. When I read that, it brought tears to my eyes. It makes me feel so good that he thinks that much of what I have made and sent to him.
Just had to share this.