View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 09:40 AM
Honeynga

Originally Posted by Favorite Fabrics View Post
So here I am, living outside of Buffalo NY, where we should have been snowcovered for close to a month already.

And yesterday I harvested a cabbage.

This morning I went out and realized that there is some broccoli (again)... and some lettuce.

??

It's as though my yard has been relocated to someplace further south.

I'm LOVING it!

But of course, this is not normal. However... if I ever move, it would be wonderful to move someplace where this kind of weather would be a normal winter.

Can anybody tell me where I would have to go, to get this kind of weather most winters? Would it be the Carolinas? Alabama? Northern Florida?
I've always lived in GA and even here you just never know ! Last year at this time we were snowed and iced in for about a week....this year my neighbor's azaleas are blooming......temps have been nice, highs in the 60's; except for right before Christmas and we had a couple of days at 70 ! Today is cold and blustery; in the 20's tonight but highs back in the 60's by the weekend........who knows here ! In my opinion, beats living in FL where is almost always humid and warm....I like the cold and definite seasons.