Old 12-27-2011, 02:01 PM
pattis47

1. Personally, I would like to see more coverage on different techniques. Doing the same star, rail fence, and nine patch gets old. There are so many new things out there that need to be demonstrated in a step by step manner. Patterns are often very confusing and edited by NON-Quilters who do not pick up on that fact.
2. Another thing I would like to see is a section on reviews of new products that are introduced to the quilting market. It would be wonderful to have 50 -100 people across the country/world try the item and then give it a review. I can't tell you how many useless items/rulers/squares I have purchased and then been disappointed when I actually tried to use them.
3. I would like a section dedicated to correcting mistakes in patterns that are out there on the market. I know it is a logistical nightmare to get the info out to the masses, but just a small blurb and the mention of a website or something would be better than nothing. How many of us have wasted fabric because the cutting instructions were inaccurate or the yardage was inadequate?

Originally Posted by LadyElisabeth View Post
A Quilting Series is scheduled for Spring 2012, to be shown first in the Portland, Oregon area on Public Broadcasting TV. Filming begins mid-January. If it is well watched there is potential for expansion.
WHAT would YOU like to see on the program? We would like the series to cover what WE QUILTERS would like to see.
PM me for more information or with YOUR IDEAS.