Thread: At a loss..
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 04:30 PM
qbquilts

Originally Posted by Fabriclovr View Post
I did the search on the Real Tree Baby Quilt as suggested by Tartan and I really like it! I don't do applique, so I would have to come up with something else, but I really like the concept. I have camo print fleece for the back, but I may forgo that and just use the orange on the back and do a wrapped binding.. that may work.

Any other suggestions?

Oh, I have also looked in the main forum where I posted this and I can not find it. I had to do a search on my name to be able to find this post.. why or what am I doing wrong?

Susan
I would just do a rag quilt - maybe back the camo with the orange and alternate them checkerboard style so that the camo and the orange show on both sides? If you wanted, you could do something other than the usual "X" to hold the squares together.

Definitely stay away from any and all pink. I know it's hard, but use only the camo and the orange requested.

As far as the main forum, this probably dropped down from the first page. How many pages did you look back? It's showing in the main forum for me.