View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 08:03 AM
indymta

Originally Posted by TexasSunshine View Post
I have signed up for the Quilting Quickly classes by Jennie Doan (excellent teacher). I have the first class for beginners, very easy to follow and great info and just bought the Quilting Quickly II because it was only $19.99, half price. I recommend them. Once you buy them you can assess them anytime, no time limit.
I have signed up and completed both of the Quilting quickly classes by Jennie Doan and felt that both were well worth the money. I can refer to them any time. She uses the pre-cuts and specialty rulers but what you learn you can adapt to your own ideas and supplies. That said, I've ordered one of her templates and some charm packs to make a table runner because it will be so much quicker to make! Have also signed up for the FMQ class by Wendy Butler Burns to give me the confidence to try it on my Janome 6600. That's my challenge for 2012. Am about half way thru that class and have been pleased with the info I've gotten. Also, besides owning the class, you can submit questions and usually get an answer by the next day.