Old 12-28-2011, 02:14 PM
Celeste

Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you all. I did pick up that Davis Vertical Feed, and yes, Candace, it was in Santa Rosa. At first I was taken aback by the presser foot, but have discovered it had an extra foot on. Once I got up the nerve to unscrew it, it looks like it should. I have some pictures, taken with an IPod, so not the best of quality. It is supposed to put the picture with attachment on first...

It turned out that I was able to fit the whole thing in the back of the Geo with the back seat down. Didn't even need to put the head in the feet area. Gotta tell ya, I was relieved I didn't need to give my sister Dawn bus money or tell her I'd be back in four hours to pick her up! It occurred to me way too late I should have taken a picture of it back there. Bummer.

It also came with a manual, (folded) but I'm worried about ripping it since it's so old. The man I bought it from said he bought it 40 years ago (at around 17 or 18 years old)from a friend because he liked how it looked, and it had been following him around ever since.

Unfortunately, it will be a while before I can bring the pretty one in-- gotta make room.
Attached Thumbnails attachment.jpg   without-attachment.jpg   davis-vf.jpg