Old 12-28-2011, 08:27 PM
starshine

I looked for the sign up a couple of days ago but didn't see it, whew glad I got on tonight and found it.
Q Louise,
*It would be a "SNOWBALL FIGHT" via mail. *
The idea that came to me about your snowball fight delema was this...You could send 4 each to each of your last four swap peeps, and each of them can send one in there current partners package and they can send one to each of the last 3 peeps they sent to to include in there packages.
You might have to pm them ahead of sending to make sure they are willing to foward on the extras in time for them to get to their peeps (and they would also have to pm to be sure they are in the swap so they can include them).
Another idea that came to mind while typing- 10 or 12 could send you a stamped self addressed padded envelope (I guess you'd have to find out what the postage would be via envelope size and weight), then you could mail them a snowball that they include in the package to their pals, and then those pals that receive in the Jan. pkg would send it in their Feb pack, then they send in their Mar. pkg.
P.S. How much does each one weigh?

Also I don't have the ruler tape when I was using my companion triangle to make my flying geese I used quilter's masking tape on mine. I have a 2 1/2 " by 22" Nancy Crow ruler and the aforementioned triangle, and a 12" sq. omni-grid ruler. My 22" has a chip out of it from once when I dropped it. No nicks from the rotary cutter though. I hope to add some rulers as time goes by. I like panels and scraps.

Yes Mary very cute tool apron!

Welcome newbies! It is fun.