View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 09:34 PM
gotta-sew

Ok, so I looked at this one as well. This company makes a good product ( their cutting mats and cutters.). This quilting machine though, well on this I'm not sold. Here is why..... watch the video again. The stitch quality is poor. Loose on the top and we don't get to see the bottom. Now one might say, that can be adjusted. Ok, so why wouldn't they adjust it for their selling video? I like how the table goes up and down. His claim that they are the only company making a true long arm and all the rest are just stretch machines simply isn't true. That makes me question any other claim he makes. The lighting system seems kinda nice, but I wonder about the whole laser system.

As you can see, I sure have my reservations on this one.

I looked and could not find the empress...if you have a link, why not share so we can see it...meanwhile...if you are shopping, this would be the one i would buy (when i win the lottery)....it is completely different than other machine frames and is so enticing... would love to see the empress if you have a site for it...[/QUOTE]