Thread: MY new room
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 06:28 AM
LeonMom

Default MY new room

When we first looked at our home our realtor described this little room as the baby room. Well, I knew that wasn't happening so the room became the catch-all space. Items for Goodwill was stashed in it till pick-up day, or Christmas or birthday presents were hidden in the space. In my mind it was too small of a room to do anything with. I sewed at the kitchen table and life went along just fine, year after year.

Then one day it hit me. I should have my own space, my own room for sewing, and I thought of this little room. I cleaned everything out, moved a table into it and life went on just fine. Then last spring I asked DH to build a sewing table, with drawers and a sewing machine lift. Love it! He built the peg board for my supplies and hung the design wall. We hung baby photos of our boys. He surprised me when he installed not only a TV for a little entertainment but also a blue-ray player. This Christmas he gave me ceiling lights and a few Ott Lights to brighten the space.

I love my little sewing space!
Attached Thumbnails table.jpg   bookshelf.jpg   drawers.jpg   lights.jpg   machine.jpg  

peg-wall.jpg   tv.jpg   wall.jpg   photos.jpg