Old 12-29-2011, 06:57 AM
BoJangles

Originally Posted by Mizkaki View Post
Hi! I'm Cathy. I just joined the Quilting Board. So many people at the TOGA at my house yesterday were talking about this board that I just had to jump on and take a look. WOW! I recognize so many names. Even Miz Johnny who I had the fun of meeting at the ISMACS convention in Nashville in October.

I collect vintage sewing machines. I love working on the mechanical wonders much more than sewing on them.
I do quilt some and when time allows I do sew some craft type things. My time tends to be limited as I am away from home 3 to 4 days a weeks taking care of my elderly mother and working at my job near her home.

I hope that I can contribute something useful now and then.

Cathy (AKA Kaki)
Cathy you are so modest! You do way more than collect vintage machines! Geeze, you amaze me! I was fascinated watching you at the Mini TOGA fix that 28 with blunt force on that shuttle race thingy! Such an educational TOGA! I learn so much at your house - with your what is it? - 25 years of collecting and fixing the old machines - you are so knowledgeable! We are very fortunate you came on board because we get some really interesting questions that need lots of help sometimes!

I am sorry I had to leave early, but we have 8 grandkids staying till Friday! Grampa can only handle so much and he gets tired! Grammama has to come to the rescue and keep all these guys entertained!

I can't wait to get the other hinges. We will just keep trying until somethig clicks!

Nancy