Thread: Moda previews
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 10:46 AM
BuzzinBumble

After a Look See I can tell you which fabrics I would be very tempted to buy. Each line has at least one or two. <o></o>
In the Blitzen collection some of those fabrics are wonderful, Holiday or not. I really love those tiny animal prints and also the damasks!<o></o>
Dear Mr. Clause is so retro / vintage! I love it all and can easily imagine the nostalgia of making a whole quilt out of this collection! Oh gosh I would order that in a heartbeat! <o></o>
All the colors in the Holiday Medley collection are so earthy and great. I especially love the cranberry red fabrics! <o></o>
In Share the Joy – check out that neat bell tree panel. That would make a great “tree” for apartments and small rooms.<o></o>
In Winter Elegance, I totally fell in love with the Frost colorway in the snowflake and hellebore / pine designs. <o></o>
And last but perhaps my favorite is that quilt in Snow Day Batiks. Is that Edyta Sitar’s collection? Gosh I love her fabrics and have quite a few in my stash but am always on the lookout for more!

Bet that was a bit much on the feedback, but I got over excited.