Old 12-29-2011, 06:14 PM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Originally Posted by verna2197 View Post
Yes I do know what you mean about the Flu, my DH and I both have gotten it too. Bad thing is we both got a flu shot earlier this fall. DH got sick Christmas Eve and I started getting sick yesterday. I see you put the PDF file up thank you so much for that and I'm sorry didn't mean to rush you. I got on here and just scrolled thru the messages didn't really read them or I would have know you was sick. Sorry and hope you are feeling alot better now.
Thanks I am doing better tho a bit weak yet. But now I have 3 grandkids here sick with the flu. Mom and Dad run a Chiro clinic and Mom (DD) has to run the office. So I ended up with the 3 kids. Throwing up and all. LOL We use a plastic groc sack in a plastic container or a paper sack so it is all contained and throw away. The kids are all old enough to know they have to keep one with them and use it. So it really isn't a big deal. The kids all slept all afternoon til 5 pm and then they have finally quit throwing up I hope. Tho we are just now trying a little soup and crackers. Hopefully it will all stay down. Sara -mom- got them gatorade and I have been trying to get them to drink that. Rachel because of her Russell Silvers Syndrome runs the risk of dehydration more than most kids and we don't need her in the hosp again so I have been keeping an eye on her blood sugar and all. They are saying they are hungry so they are getting better slowly. Seems to be a 24 hr bug.