View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 01:00 PM
omak

Originally Posted by Bucket
OK. I give up. In the time it takes for me to browse the designs, my choices are being taken. So, I'd love it if you'd assign me two blocks. My sewing level is intermediate. I've done a bit of paper piecing, but not a ton. If you want to tell me my blocks, that would be great. I may need the pattern if I can't find it once I'm moved. (I'll be able to look on Monday). Thanks a ton!
Please keep in mind that Klue asked each of us to PM her if we need help. The reason for this is has to do with the efficiency of automatically, without telling God and Country what your personal addy is so the things can get to you in a more expedient manner.
The way to PM (private message) is to find a posting by Klue, click on her name, which is above her avatar/picture, on the left hand side of the posting. When you click on that name, it will show you information that Klue wants you to know about herself, and down toward the bottom of that section is a little button that says: PM
click on that button, write out your message/request and then be sure to click on the "submit" button.
It will make it so much easier for Klue. Especially if you put your home email addy in the request box. She will be able to send you an email with an attachment. It protects you, as well as providing her with an organized way to handle all the requests.
If I got any of that wrong, Klue, by all means ... let me know <g>.