View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 10:23 PM
Gramie bj

Default My last Christmas project.

I'm sure i'm not the only quilter who sewed untill the last min than ran out of the room to get the last gift wraped in time.(well, I don't think so, hope not). The last get together is over, the last guest has gone home, the last leftoveers have all been eatin or frozen, the last Christmas Decorations are down, packed and put away for another year. No more excuses, it is time to go into my sewing-craft room. I really want to get back to sewing, but,(and it is a big BUT) I have to find my machines first! or should I say find my room first! LOL I have not set foot in that room sence about 3 P.M. on Dec 23. Every tine I went near it I looked the other way just too many other things to do, to much company, or just to tired. So today was it! Got out the whip and chair and headed into the jungle! This is what I found! I am truly ashamed that I let it get this bad, how could it happen? Dec 1 it looked great! I only made 2 quilt tops, l finished quilt,4 table runners, 1 set of 8 placemats, 6 sets of 4 coasters, helped 5 grands sew gifts for parents, helped 1 grand make a baby quilt for her friends Mom. Only good thing is my Tin Lizzie and most of my stash is in another room and it is clean! worked in that room for 6 hr. today found 3 of 7 machines I know the other 4 are there somewhere! LOL My bigest helper, and bigest pest was Otis (my avatar) I had a whole heard of dust bunnies rounded up turned my back and Otis instgated the great escape so will start that process again tomarrow. Found my extra pair of reading glasses, YEAH all in all a good day, but as I took a last look tonight ,it really doesn't look like I made a dent in it. How depressing! Never again will I allow it to get this bad! (until next year, in December) I AM WOMAN---I AM INVINSABLE---I AM TIRED!!!!
Attached Thumbnails quilt1.jpg   quilt2.jpg   quilt3.jpg