View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 08:27 AM
MargeD
Power Poster

Well, I've seen worse - mine. One summer I was very ill and in the hospital for 3 1/2 weeks. When I was able to walk down the stairs into my sewing room, I opened the door, burst into tears and went back upstairs. My 15 and 17 year old kids tried to do me a favor by cleaning, painting the kitchen, etc. Anything and everything they didn't know what to do with was tossed, thrown, etc., etc. into that room. I'm not sure I ever really and truly got it completely organized again,but they meant well, and were trying to help, and probably working through their worry about me getting well. For all the projects you accomplished I say congratulations, and your room is probably neater than mine right now. My problem is that I sleep in my sewing room, so any projects not completed in a day have to be removed from my bed so that I can sleep in it, which just adds to the total "hit by a tornado" decor. Hang in there, it will get better. I just tackle one area at a time and I get through it, only to start all over on the next project. Now I think I'll go tackle my "tornado alley". Good luck.