Old 08-12-2009, 02:57 PM
Ethel A

I have a sewing machine that had been 'broken' during a military move and I brought into the lqs *prior* to my unpleasant experience a few weeks ago.

(If you want a background on what happened to me, please read this thread: http://www.quiltingboard.com/posts/list/23525.page )

Well, guess who worked on my machine? The owner's son who had overcharged me on my last visit. He called my house last night, and I wasn't home to pick up. He left a message to say my machine was ready to be picked up.

I'm going to ask my husband to accompany me on Saturday when I pick up the machine. I have yet to speak with his mother. I want to see how his attitude is towards me when I pick up the machine. If he's rude again, I will not hesitate to speak with his mother right then, and there.

I still have yet to cut the fabric that I was overcharged with. I am thinking of bringing the entire bag, with all of the items I bought, along with receipt, when I pick up my machine on Saturday. I would like to schedule a time to speak with his mother about the previous incident, but I want to see if this man has turned a 'new leaf' and if he gives me better customer service on Saturday. Maybe he did just have an 'off' day when he was rude to me. If that's not the case, don't you think he'll be just as rude to me on Saturday? At least, this time, I'll be prepared for his rudeness and not be surprised or taken aback.