View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 01:15 PM
Fabriclovr

Lightbulb Totally off the topic of Quilting

Hi Ladies,

I am hoping that maybe you able to help or point me in a direction I have not thought of yet..

I have been presented the opportunity to work at the Grand Canyon for the upcoming season, only catch is that I need a motor home or a trailer to live in. No accommodations such as hotels or cabins are available to employees. I have no extra money in the budget to buy a trailer, so I need one that I can borrow or maybe even pay a small (very small) amount of rent on for the time I use it. I need it to be at least 21 feet but would prefer 28 to 33 as I would be living in it from February 1 to Nov 30. And of course, I need room to set up my sewing machine It needs to be in good working order, ie the pluming must not leak, the water pump and hot water heater must work, there are no leaks in the ceiling or around the vents, have a good septic system without leaks (although I would be hooked directly into the drainage system) The heater is optional as I can use a space heater and propane tanks are not necessary as I can pick them up at any grocery store. Door must lock and the floors, seat cushions and bed must be in decent condition. ie, I need a good working trailer or motor home.

Does anyone have a motor home or trailer in Arizona they are not using and would be willing to part with for a year or more if I get asked back??

Thanks
Susan