Old 12-30-2011, 05:32 PM
irishrose

Welcome back to all our returnees, both recent and former. A special welcome to newbies, Short an Sweet and MrsH2008.

I did cut my hair once to met a WW goal that had been set very low. Also wore a light sundress with only bikini panties under it. I was serious. After I proved I could do it, I had the goal reset to something reasonable.

I have given up my blood pressure meds and my heart meds totally. Woohoo!

New Year's Eve?? Do you really want to know? I'm going to dinner in Traverse City with my ex. I will home very early long before the partiers are on the road and I will be very much alone, thank you. It's a long story.

Til April, Cindy? I have another Spicy Spiral to have done by January 13th and a lap quilt for a Cystic Fibrosis silent auction by Valentine's Day. But I don't have to go work any more. Actually, I'm thinking a Spicy Spiral table runner for the auction, too. Any ideas on a color scheme? What color are people using in dining rooms these days? People who can afford $100 a plate dinner tickets? My LQS owner says blue/yellow. That's a hard one for me to visualize, but I can do anything. Not sure about black, but anything else.

I am losing weight and getting healthier.
Judy