Old 12-31-2011, 12:57 AM
nancia

cindy-- sorry you're moved out of your apartment, but how generous of you to let them use it! i love big dogs, but three might be overwhelming. i'm not sure i have enough floor space for them to lie down! 8-). my ladies have totally taken over the furniture so i have plans to make dog cushions for them. they dislike hard floors, poor dears.
lisa-- 3 words for you-- Locks of Love- human hair for wigs for cancer patients. my mom gave 3 times. 10" is the minimum length. 40 " would seem like a gift from heaven!!
irish-- wasn't it jholm who used to write herself notes so she could comment on everyone's entry? i'm going to have to do that or keep editing!LOL CRS is alive and well and in my head!
i had a dr supervising my weight loss and i used to wear a bathing suit under my street clothes so when i got to his office i'd strip down to the suit and sashay up to the scale. did not want to weigh an ounce more than i had to!! at a ww meeting i went to one of the ladies insisted the scale be moved into the bathroom so she could strip to be weighed. the leader had to go in and verify her weight. i try to remember it's just a number, but it's a number i only like with a dollar sign in front of it! and a name signed at the bottom, with my name as the recipient! or in an amount of gold!

Last edited by nancia; 12-31-2011 at 01:07 AM.