View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 03:10 AM
jacquie

hi all,
patti,your 'top' is going to be such FUN!!! it's wonderful!!!
love your row joan!!!
i'm now able to hand sew! can you believe it!! i have 5 baskets on joan's row, that require hand sewing. i did 2 of them the night before my surgery, and i was able to sew one down LAST NIGHT!!! if anything was sore, it was my eyes!!! lol...
i can't get over the difference!! before, i would be aching and pins n needles after around 5 /10 mins!! i'm still being careful with the hand and 'listening' to it. but it's doing great!!

dh & i are meeting heather (dd1) after some of her morning clients this lunchtime to take her to her fav' italian restaurant. heather works for the same company as myself and will be working this evening.
we're all spending 'Hogmanay' with rachael (dd2) and phoebe at her place, so phoebe can settle in her own cot.
we're cooking a roast leg of lamb with garlic & rosemary, playing some games and watching 'hootenanny' on the tv until the bells come in.
heather won't be able to join with us this year, hence the meal out at lunchtime between clients. it's shame, poor lass. but that's working in 'care' it's a 24/7 job. i'm just lucky that my clients don't require me tonight! it may not be the case next year though!!

is this being a bit 'gross' showing you the hand?? lol... oh well, here it is... mending nicely!!!
(the picture is 'flipped', so it looks like my (L) hand...)

take care all, and have a wonderful 'hogmanay'... see you next year!!
love jacquie xxx
Attached Thumbnails photo-2012-12-31-11.08.jpg