Thread: Round the Rows
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 05:51 AM
Gramakitten

WOW-- I finially found you guys. Sandy/Material Girl I got the quilt the other day. It is beautiful. Know what I'm doing. Do you think that I should keep adding the white insert? I have the fabric and will try. I have it on the wall and have the blocks cut out. Valarie/Belles it is yours.

I was so glad to find you guys. Bernie good to hear from you.

Belles good job explaining our group to the lookers. We are doing a great job and our quilts look great. Best one yet.
Are we going to do it again?

I was excited to see mine. It is going to be one of my favorites I can already tell.
I am loving retirement. We went to Arizona for the holiday. Glad to get home, even when you have a good time it is good to get home. Learned a great recipe from my cousin. Can;t wait to try it out on my neighbors.

Quiet NYE. Had a couple over for cards, loads of fun. As you c an see I missed you gals. Now to keep you in my reach.

Learning the town. New nail tech, new hairdresser, new grocery store. But I found a local quilt group that meets EVERY monday 5 minutes from my house. YEAH a new play group. Kathi/Gramakitten