Old 08-13-2009, 07:48 AM
Rhonda
Power Poster

I would like to go into more detail on some of the things I didn’t have room for in the book. If you have any questions just ask and I will walk you through anything you are having trouble with.

In case you haven't seen the announcement, you can find out more about the e-book here: Star Point Blocks.

There are no stupid questions only lessons you haven't learned yet so please feel free to ask! We all started at the same place not knowing any quilting knowledge!

I will be posting some mini lessons on some of the things in the book. If you haven't seen the book yet you can follow along anyway. However it may make more sense to you if you have read the book.

Please keep in mind this technnique is used for any size block you want to make. I do miniatures so that is what I use to demonstrate with. But you can make a 12" quilt block for a full size quilt. You just need to use a larger template than I use.
If you can't figure out what size template to use I will help you decide what works for what you want to make. Just ask!!!

I am available most of the time. I work at home and am usually here. If I need to be gone I will post that info so you will not have to wait long for an answer. Rhonda

Bear with me as I load these posts. There will be several before I have the whole lesson on here.