Old 01-01-2012, 08:27 PM
Judith1005

Oh lord, I went in my craft closet and counted my WIP's. I shouldn't have done that. I was stunned to find 25 projects the first time and another 3 when I went to take pictures of my closet. I had no idea I had so many projects started.

Yes, I do solemenly (i am a terrible speller) swear, girl scouts honor, NOT to buy any fabric unless it is absolutely necessary. The only thing I found I really kinda of need is a new rotory cutting mat. And I'm not running out right away for that. I'm going to try flipping them and using my rulers first.

But, yes, I found that not only did I have all those projects...I think I have everything I need to finish them here already. Or most of them anyway. I might need batting eventually. But for now I'm good on that too.

It was a real eye opener. (and not in a good way) I find I like to collect. But, I really do enjoy quilting and creating. I think my collecting is interfering with my quilting time. So, no collecting or buying. Sigh, It's time to get down to business and finish some projects. I have "the" list. So tomorrow is a goood day to get started. Well really I started today. I made the list. (check) I went through the craft/quilt closet and assessed my supply. (check, check). So, really now the only thing left is to get started.

How are yall doing?