Old 01-01-2012, 09:02 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Good for you! Your virtual quilt, does it let you move the blocks around to help you determine placement? Would be a lot easier than the old fashioned IRL way!

I'm lucky and have one huge design wall, so can have them all up and in full view. Then have some smaller portable design boards that I made with the off cuts from my big wall. So lots of space. Wish I could get better pictures inside and that's why I'd hoped to take them outside to the snow today, but with the rain and meltdown, there's no way that was even possible.

Here's hoping you'll take yours out for some air and get some pics for us to see! Pretty garage wall!! Hey ... while I was typing this, I see you posted your virtual quilt. Neat!!! And thanks for showing them to us.

OKSGlad and JanRN ... Thanks Ladies! I am enjoying getting it finished up, though I know that there's this Pony Club quilt that's going to mess with my brain! I'm wanting to start with everyone, and try to stay with the group. However, I do want to get the FWS blocks done, so I am not trying to think of both. Sashing/cornerstones etc. will be easy to do as I work on POny Club!

Good Night Y'all!

Last edited by QuiltE; 01-01-2012 at 09:08 PM.