View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 05:44 AM
hheelleenn

You know, I'm having problems just last week uploading pics. I tried resizing them putting them in a different folder etc. nothing worked. As I have a mac, the os is different than a windows. I called Apple. I was on the phone with them for over an hour. Nothing fixed the problem, which was with a jpg photo by the way. NOTHING we did allowed the pic to be uploaded. Apple then had me trash the entire safari folder, log out and create a new user. It uploaded. They advised me to contact support at QB. As per their instructions, including all requested info (except what I ate for dinner) I sent them an email. Two days later no answer. I emailed them again with a copy of my initial letter. Today is again day two. Four days since the initial inquiry. No answer, not even an acknowledgement of receipt of my email. I have found since tinkering with this problem (with NO HELP) from QB that if I change the pic from a JPG to a PNG it will upload. I have to change the file type on every photo I want to upload. With no help from QB,leads me to a question, why ask for ALL that info if no assistance is going offered?