Old 01-02-2012, 07:03 AM
grandme26

Originally Posted by Airwick156 View Post
I FINALLY got Charles to make something for his secret pal. NOW this was no easy task as this is how he thinks...NO MEN SEW!!! Paphooey.....MEN DO SEW....and so I had to "bribe" him persay to get him to sew ANYTHING. But I do think he did enjoy it but WON'T admit it. LOL. Anyways the "bribe" I had to do was...If he doesn't make his secret pal something...by hand or machine....that he wouldn't be allowed to participate in the secret pal swap anymore. NO I DID NOT tell him that it was in the rules (its not in the rules is it? And I missed it?) but that everyone likes to get something homemade. And so he grumbled and grumbled loud. I pulled out some fabric and set it in front of him and said here pick something out and I will teach you how to make pot holders and that they are really easy to do. So after MORE grumbling...and I DONT WANT TO DO THE SWAP ANYMORE....if I have to sew. LOLOL This is what fabric he chose...So to the person that lives WAYYYYYYYYYY WAYYYYYYYYYYY far East, I hope that you like his potholders. He chose the halloween fabric out of all the fabrics I showed him....but it really didn't surprise me. So I hope that you like them and will use them. And heres another hint to his secret pal....You said you were still thinking about your least favorite candy...so he tossed in some Hot tamales. LOL And your zipcode adds up to 25. Your package gets mailed out on Tuesday.

Love the Pot Holders. Hope it is me as I need some bad right now.
Have a head cold! It has beut en years since I have had one but they are as misserable as I remember.
Have my SP's name and adress so will get busy on the package I am sending out. Hint: lives in a state that I am from.
Think I am going to take some meds and go back to bed.

Last edited by grandme26; 01-02-2012 at 07:07 AM.