View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 10:43 AM
catjo

I am in the process of making a quilt for my bed. My hubby wanted it made from head bandana's, this is the problem I have ran into. I found that the sizes of the bandana's are not all the same, I think the smallest is 19", but it has been so long since I messed with it I could be wrong. I cannot find something "clear" to use to cut these to be all uniform in size. I tried cardboard and realized that I can't see the design to not cut into it, and the template material I have found like at Joanns isn't big enough, and I tried clear vinyl, but it wants to roll up. Now I know that some of you more experienced quilters will have an answer for me so I can get this finished up in time for Xmas. Please someone help me in figuring out what I can do. Hubby keeps asking for it, and he makes the comments when I finish another one up if I am making progress on his, and I told him my problem, but neither of us have figured out what to use. Let me know what you think might work to get these to be all the same size without cutting into the designs. Thank you! Cathy