View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 08:12 AM
paintmejudy

The block does not show the asterik - it will be after the location number in the cutting list -- for example, Connecticut piece number 8 is added after the 2 pieces are joined that make up a quarter of the block according to the directions. But if you look at the block, it could be done a section at a time, the corner done in 2 pieces instead of one. I think using the single piece would show off a focus fabric much nicer. Howe ver, when you look at Hawaii, you will need to do the corner piecing AFTER the sections are joined. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by BrendaK View Post
Just did the online delivery. Figured that it would be less money than the book. It looks great. Thanks for the tip. One question I have is there is a goodies page that said there is an asterisk added to some of the star block numbers in the book. The asterisk indicates that those pieces are added after the sections A and B are joined. I printed out one of the blocks they mentioned that had the asterisk and I couldn't find an asterisk anywhere. They also said to refer to the book to determine which piece(s) are added after the sections A & B are joined. Do you have the book? It seems as if I am missing something here. Thanks for your help, anyone. BrendaK

Last edited by paintmejudy; 01-02-2012 at 08:20 AM.