Old 01-02-2012, 10:08 AM
vintagemotif

Originally Posted by BoJangles View Post
Ok, I wish I were closer! My Two Spools is the best piecing machine I have! It has a perfect 1/4" foot - the original foot - and, it sews a really straight seam since both of the feeds dogs are the same length! Also, since it is a Two Spools it goes a very long time before I have to re-wind the bobbin thread spool! The Two Spools, the 15-88 treadle for free motion, and the 319w (in treadle) are my go to treadles now! Of course, I am fickle, because I love all my machines! But, seriously that Two Spools is the greatest piecing machine!

Nancy
Nancy, I agree with you about the Two Spools. I wish someone close would go rescue that machine and start using it. They are the best for piecing.

At this coming March TOGA in Turlock, I'm going to bring my Singer 328k in treadle, and Bernie is planning to bring his Singer 412G in treadle. You should bring your Singer 319w in treadle. It would be interesting to see how differently they all treadle. I'm sure if I treadled your 319, I would then be on the hunt for one afterwards.