View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 12:51 PM
Vanogay

Default Alabama

I will try again to post my Alabama - particularly after seeing all the gorgeous one posted already. Was so frustrated this morning, I just shut everything down and went downstairs to sew. I'm back to see if I can post. Gadzooks, I hate this computer. Anyway, read everything Quilting Nonnie said and tried to access it. Thanks for taking the time to do that for me. My computer, when I right click the picture, gives me the options of Paint-Windows Live Movie maker-Windows Live Photo gallery-Windows Media Center and Windows Photo Viewer. I did find somewhere - and can't find it again a place where I reduced the size, so I'll try that one. I did make a separate file for Carol Doak start separate from other photos, so that may help. I've never had this problem before, but was always using the desk top computer, not the lap top. if this doesn't work, it back downstairs to take another picture (cause, of course, I cleared the chip in the camera after I downloaded the pictures). I'll off load this one onto the desktop and try from there...fingers crossed...here we go
Attached Thumbnails 009a.jpg