View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 01:36 PM
QuilterMomma

The more I try to get one odne, the behinder I get. Trying to do a heater core on truck so I DO NOT HAVE TO PAY THE $600 THEY WANT. Cant get dash past steering wheel so have to take that off. Was not looking forward to that. Have a plan though, go for it. After this I get to sew. Did Myster Quilt with About.COm and had to change out one of the borders. Wanted this to be for a swap but will have to see. I am using up one of my UFOs that I started a few years back so I am making one of the UFOs. Will post when done. I do mean done, will have quilted hopefully this week depending on how bad that child makes me work out. Yes, the diet is started along with the exercise routine. Love my daughter. She is keeping me to task and I need it. I have a ufo on the longarm now and I want to work on it tonight and I have another one in the process, all trimmed up and strips cut for the rails on the churn dash and ready to go. THen I do have my bag that needs to be done for daughter. I know why i did not finish it, how do you do french seams? That would make it look nice for finishing. Also, I have to find the wonderunder to make the pockets sturdier.