Old 01-02-2012, 02:23 PM
sew wishful

Originally Posted by BoJangles View Post
Randa, your Amerikan is made by New Home! I knew the minute I looked at it, but according to ISMACS it is made by New Home and takes a 20x1 needle! Congratulations!
Someone on here posted some great shots of the threading path for the New Home. I think it was Monica, so can you re-post those photos for Randa?
Nancy
New Home!!! Well how about that, since I may have to find a new home if another machine appears on my doorstep!! LOL!! No...he has a motorcycle which cost more than all of my machines together and he's gone a lot in the summer riding that thing, so I have to have something to keep me busy! He says, you won't let me bring my motorcycle in the house, but you have room for more machines??? I told him as soon as he gets the okay from the insurance man to have the motorcycle in the house he can move it in. LOL! My machines don't run on gasoline!! Okay, back to the New Home...Where can I find a book on it? I need a diagram for threading. I have a ton of attachments...not sure they are from this machine cuz they have a "fork" on the back...guess that would work though...it is a back screw. Just don't look like the foot that's on it now. I should have paid closer attention when you all were talking about them a hundred pages ago! LOL!