Old 01-03-2012, 02:23 AM
auniqueview

Default Why is my freezer full of rice packs, lol?

I have a variety of shapes and sizes of rice packs that I use for my various aches and pains, lol. Even tho I usually heat them in the microwave, I had thrown a few in the deep freeze in case we needed some ice packs. Just a few, out of the way, no problem. And then.....my dh did something to his knee. We aren't sure what he did, but his knee really swelled up, so I pulled out one of the rice packs and gave it to him. Ahhhhh....he is hooked. No more drippy ice cubes. But now, somehow, all the rice packs have left the deep freeze, and are now lounging in the kitchen freezer. Hmmmm.

I love my rice packs, and I appreciate that they work really well, but do we have to have them all in the kitchen freezer? What happened to my fudge pops? My popcicles? Tonight I made my dh two nice packs of his own, the perfect size for his knee (I know because he told me which one was THE PERFECT SIZE) and put them in that freezer. The rest are finding their way back to the deep freeze, except for the one I heated in the microwave, lol.

I was done in by my own craftiness, lol.