View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 09:34 AM
CorgiNole

I feel better looking at your room.

I am in the process of setting up a dedicated space rather than working from a corner of our bedroom. However, this involves moving the 11 year old into the smaller bedroom as DH seems to think he needs a desk and should have a share of the space... (bitter yes, I'd feel better if he was helping with the project). At least Gus is excited about moving furniture and is helping - and those As-seen-on-TV furniture sliders do work fairly well.

So - over the past 6 days I've dug out most of the 11 year olds room and most of the office-which-became-a-storage-room. Gus's bed and dressers are now in his new room and all of the furniture that needed to move out of that room is either in its new space or has found a new home, except for the trunk sitting in the hall which will move into the master bedroom when the sewing table moves out...

Craft supplies have taken over the dining area waiting for the shelves to be put in place in the new room, which are dependent on me being able to disassemble a desk and shampoo the rest of that carpet which is waiting on the removal of the rest of Gus's treasures (read junk - much of which is going into garbage bags...).

I'm hoping to get the desk moved and pictures rehung this evening, as well as the carpet, then I can start clearing shelves off of more treasures/junk so that my craft supplies and books can come in which will free up the dining area again... It is a long process.

Cheers, K