View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 10:09 AM
VIKINGQUEEN

Default Hello from Phoenix Arizona

Hello everyone,
My name is Estella. I am a retired mother of 3, grandmother of 6, have been married to the same man for 39 years now, who supports all of my crazy ideas by the way, & have been sewing since I was about 12 years old. Like many of you I strayed for a bit & went off to try my hand at some of my other interests like, crocheting, beading, home decorating, & scrapbooking. But since I have come back to sewing, I have fallen in love with Quilting. Since I already knew how to sew, I thought I could just go out & get some fabric, dust off my sewing machine, skim over a pattern, & begin to sew. LOL! Quilting has been quite an experience. I now have my share of sewing machines & sergers, build up "My Stash", not material, & have managed to take over 1 of my bedrooms, which is now "My Studio". And of course I just had to have some of the latest new gadgets. WOW, has sewing changed. Anyway, I look forward to learning from you, sharing, & talking, & maybe 1 day meeting in person. For now, Happy Sewing/Quilting everyone. I'm off to try to finish another UFO.