Old 01-03-2012, 01:00 PM
rfbrazell

Default Hey Corry

I had a brother 2001 ULT machine for 10 years and I was getting the itch to be able to mega designs, i was getting weary of the multiple hoopings, and I was contemplating doing some contract work for soem of the costumers I had worked for. Mostly embroidery on bodices and sleeves for peroid costumes. SO, I took the leap and bought a Viking Diamond Designer. It's amazing, I still am learning all of what it can do. It has the majestic hoop that can embroider designs up to 13 inches.....Love it Love it Love it.
All the best Corry
R
Originally Posted by Corry View Post
Hi Robert....your embroidery is beautiful!! I really enjoy machine embroidery too. Was wondering what machine you have? I bought the Singer Futura CE250 about 5 yrs ago and I had so much fun with it. A year ago October I bought the Futura Quartet. The largest hoop my 250 has is a 5 x 7 and the Quartet came with a 6 x 10 inch hoop. I just couldn't resist buying the machine and get a larger hoop. I am really enjoying this machine as well. Anyway....just wanted to say you do a beautiful job on your Santas. HUGS Corry