Thread: Pass the Block
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 03:17 PM
Lv2sew2011

Deb, you just need to take care of yourself, don't do to much until you get to feeling much better sounds like you are having a tuff time..

Prayers said, hope you get to feeling better soon...

Donna

Originally Posted by Crafty3790
Ok for an update.
I hope to get it finished this week but ended up in the ER twice last week. Yesterday being the worst. I was so bad I couldn't even stand up. Not drunk. I stopped one of my meds which I was only taking a little of and I guess I did it to fast so I was having withdrawal from it sick to my stomach so dizzy I was sitting on the toilet and I just tipped over thank god for the wall right there or I would have ended up on the floor. I yelled for my husband he picked up my head and helped me up my little darling GD thought we were dancing and got between us to dance too. I couldn't help but laugh and she danced with us back to the bed and helped me lie down. I chuckle just thinking of it. She will be 3 next month I'm glad we made it a game and she wasn't scared . But of course I decided to do a couple of blocks for the boom I mean how long can you stare at the celling. I was getting very bored. I couldn't even look at the iPad it was making me feel sick. I'm much better tonight they gave me meds for the dizziness and sickness.
I hope to work on tops tomorrow. I might do the smaller ones I have embroidery to do for the bigger ones. I will see how I feel. But tonight is so much better.
Im glad you got a hold of morning coffee girl that's awful. I hope she's better soon.