View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 06:17 PM
M.I.Late

Originally Posted by SueSew View Post
Suzanne, that is a bigger machine than my little QDC but it should work. He cut a hole in the desk the size of the machine plus that plastic little table that came with the machine, leaving a little wiggle room on the right for the cords centered in the opening of the desk. Then he built a box 3" deep to fit in the hole plus 3/4" for the bottom which can come out and site on wood frame pieces which are attached to the sides of the box underneath. The sides of the box up on the top are screwed into the thickness of the desk. I am NOT the woodworker here but I will try to get him to explain it better that I can (when no football is on TV!!!) and I'll post it.
Suzanne, you understand Suesew won't be able to ask him until after the Superbowl in late January - oh, unless he's also a basketball fan - that carries right through Spring training for baseball. There is a short time between the worlds series and Football I think. I know I see my DH sometime in August every year. (Funny - but kinda true) He loves his sports.