Old 01-03-2012, 11:56 PM
Lv2sew2011

Oh I know exactly where Edmond is I lived there for 4-5 years until we decided to buy a house we just couldnt afford those Edmond homes little steep...LOL I use to work for Dolese Bros, I was concrete mixer driver, got hurt in 2009 working for them, and havent work since....They say it's coming I think sometime soon, but I'm so dreading it....I guess I need to get a hold of my Dr and ask for pain pills as much as I hate to take them, I've been off them for a few months now, but the cold is getting to me...Oh Well, I hope you get your snow, if its gonna be cold might as well snow right...LOL

Donna

Originally Posted by Oksewnsew View Post
Hahaha...Donna, sorry cold bothers you, but I just love snow...I will stand at my sliding doors and watch it all day when it does. We put a window in the door in my sewing room (the garage converted) so I can see the 'weather'... I'm from NE Missouri originally, and we always had lots of snow, I was in hawg heaven..lol

I'm hoping this crud is on it's way out, seems little better each day...and I'll make sure you don't get it, "down" in Moore.. Edmond is a wee bit north of you.. LOL Take care of your back and take it easy..

Warm Hugs to you
Jean