View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 01:09 PM
KittyGram

Default A few pics - mostly Christmas gifts

It's been (I don't know how many) months since I've posted pics!!! Here are some of the more recent things:

Edited to add: What happened with being able to name the photos?????

Oh, well, here goes: The flowered overnight bag is for my almost 6 year old granddaughter Riley; the zebra one is for the 8 year old Ramona; the wildlife one for my 3 year old g.s. Oliver.

The next one is a wallhanging for the granddaughters (they share a room) which incorporated both of their quilts that I made last year.

The next 3 are growth charts. Each of them matches the quilts from last year as well.

Then the frogs. Riley and I made those for her brother and sister. She made herself a purple one as well. She did most of the work.

The Santa pic is in there because Ramona and I did the sweatshirts. I'd never worked with a knit before in my life, and I LOVE the results!!!

And lastly, my pride and joy! Although not quilty. This is Bullseye, for Oliver. He's a big Toy Story fanatic, therefore the name Bullseye!!

Hope you enjoyed!
Attached Thumbnails crafts-december-2011-christmas-gifts-012.jpg   crafts-december-2011-christmas-gifts-005.jpg   crafts-december-2011-christmas-gifts-003.jpg   crafts-december-2011-christmas-gifts-015.jpg   crafts-december-2011-christmas-gifts-016.jpg  

crafts-december-2011-christmas-gifts-017.jpg   crafts-december-2011-christmas-gifts-018.jpg   crafts-december-2011-christmas-gifts-021.jpg   santa-2011.jpg   crafts-december-2011-christmas-gifts-025.jpg  

Last edited by KittyGram; 01-05-2012 at 01:15 PM.