View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 03:17 PM
Scissor Queen

Originally Posted by butterflywing View Post
looking at your (wonderful and funny) illustration i see that it's in windows. aha!!

i have mac. the set-up is entirely different on mine. for example, i don't get those silly faces under the window, and i don't get those cute faces to the right of the window. nor do i get those choices above the window. what i get between my title and the body of text is ........ nothin' but air. if i want those icons that you show under the window, i have to change pages. same with font changes, etc. obviously, the set-up isn't mac friendly.

on mine it has the blue oval that says reply to thread. under that it has the name of the thread "Still Trying to Title Images". under that is an empty window with my avatar on the left. at the bottom of the window it has my tag and under the window it has the signs for reply, reply with quote and a little mystery sign.

wow! who'da thunk? mystery solved. thank you for the walk-through. without the graphics i never would have known why i was having trouble. now i can give up in peace, knowing it isn't me. LOL!
Aha!! I'm glad you figured out what the trouble is.

It's not easy to hold down the mouse button and write with the mouse!