Old 01-06-2012, 05:50 AM
damaquilts

Good luck to you. What you are going through is tough but it sounds like you are on the right path to survive. I wish when I was going through the mess of my divorce I had quilting to keep me sane. We had just moved and I knew no one and was extremely depressed, all the way down depressed. I know that after I pulled myself up a little, enough to work 3 jobs and keep a roof over our heads only to find out after things let up a little that I had serious health issues that destroyed everything I had worked for it was quilting again that kept me a little sane. Then I got involved with the humane society and ended up with my Andy. Kept me going. This last year had been hard with my DD losing her house and me having to move away from everything I have known for the last 20+ years Quilting and Andy, And having this board to come to has really saved my life.
So I wish you all the luck in the world. And Miss Kitty is there for a reason. You need someone to take care of and she needed to be taken care of , she will give you unconditional love.