View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 07:33 PM
melodylamour

I live for new, old BOMs, lol. The old website thegoldenthimble.com used to be where I found many of the new BOMs starting for the new year, whether just 6 month Christmas or Halloween BOMs or ones that waited to start say a 15 month BOM in the middle of a year. Since she closed her website, I had noone to do most of the legwork for me. So I figured since I'd already done all that legwork for myself, why not come share it with my quilting sisters and couple of brothers. Huge smiles, that is what family is all about, love and sharing. So y'all are quite welcome. Besides sooooo many of you all have taken the time to share many, many sites with the rest of us and I can not express how much I've enjoyed the hours of browsing all them sites. Also, to those of you sharing back with me about other BOMs that I wasn't aware of, hadn't even heard of those websites, big bear hugs. Woohooooo, more goodies for the coming year. Ahhhh, what are BOMs, gifts that just keep on giving, every month, all year long. Seems to me one of the veterans on this site have shared large collections of websites a couple times a year. Isn't that craftybear?? Perhaps I'm wrong about the name. But she inspired me to share sites a few years ago on here. Happy Quilting to my family.