View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 09:19 AM
wildyard

I use a laptop all the time because I cannot sit comfortably at a desk. I purchased a child's craft and eating tray that has built in containers on each side that serve as legs. This solid surface always keeps the airvents open and my laptop cool. The containers serve to hold items that I use often handy to my reach. I use the cup container to hold pens, pencils, markers, etc. one rectangular unit I keep filled with scrap papers for notes about links and websites I want to visit, names of patterns, etc. The larger rectangular unit I keep my mouse, glasses, napkins, cell phone, and other handy things in. This works so well for me because it also keeps the laptop off my lap and legs when the fibro is acting up and having such things on my body is painful. The tray also raises the laptop to the perfect typing level for me. Mine has Disney princesses on it, but they don't show with the laptop on it. These trays usually sell for around $6. I think. I wouldn't be without mine!
I keep a TV tray beside my chair and the tray fits perfectly across it with the legs hanging down on either side so it can't slide off. That is where it sits when I am not using it.

Last edited by wildyard; 01-07-2012 at 09:22 AM.