Old 01-07-2012, 09:51 AM
BoJangles

Originally Posted by Candace View Post
Nancy, it looks great. The 130 is a straight stitch only, right? Does it do a nice stitch? I've had the opportunity to buy a couple at a decent price, but I have so many straight stitch only machines right now, that I passed. Glad it has a home now.
Nope, the 130 does it all. It has zig zag, drops its feed dogs, has needle bar height adjustment, has needle positioning adjustment, does button holes, has monogrammers, has a ton of attachments for whatever you need to do! That is why my Mother used this machine for 50 years, it does it all! She was quite a seamstress and never found the need for another/different machine. The 130 is also very powerful, and very dependable. In the 50 years Mom used that machine, she had it serviced once because I shamed her into it when I gave her my 1222e so she'd have a more 'modern' machine. The service technician told her to take it home and use it. He said that old Pfaff was like an old friend, it would NEVER let her down! So she did, and gave me back my more modern Pfaff!

Nancy